Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Meet your Female RD

Hi! My name is Katie Hess and I am the Female Residence Director here in Gaming. Here’s a little bit about myself. I love to be in nature—hiking, running, playing sports. I love meeting people, talking with people, eating with people, baking. I love to experience the different cultures here in Europe, to walk the streets of a new city, to listen to music and eat local food.
I am an Ohio native. I grew up in the Dayton area, and I have a wonderful family including one brother and four sisters. After high school, I served for an amazing year on NET 2001-2002. That is where I first ate alligator and got the travel bug. I graduated, as a Handmaid, from FUS in 2006 with a degree in Biology and a minor in Philosophy.

I love Gaming and the Gaming Program, and I am very excited about this year. I am anxious to for all of the students to arrive. I can't wait to meet everyone and to see the great plans that God has for this semester. See you soon!

No comments: