Google Search

Google
 

Friday, August 8, 2008

Meet your Male RD - Vince Granado

Hi, my name is Vince Granado. I was raised in Dallas, Texas. I graduated from the Franciscan University of Steubenville in 2003. Since then I spent a year and a half doing mission work in the Caribbean and Philippines. I worked as a youth and campus minister in the Diocese of Alexandria, Louisiana, and for the past two years I have returned to Franciscan University to work as a Residence Director in Francis Hall. My favorite locations in Europe thus far are: Vienna, Barcelona, and Lourdes. I enjoy good conversations, running, rock climbing, reading good books, playing the guitar, and photography. But perhaps my most enjoyable moments are spent sipping coffee at any of the fantastic cafes that Europe has to offer.

No comments: